Tell us about yourself
- I am 19 years old from Greenville South Carolina but I moved to Florida a few years ago, I now live in Fort Myers Florida but will be moving to Gainesville for college in a few weeks where I will start working on my major in Nursing.
What is your biggest dream?
- My ultimate goal is to become a nurse but my life long dream has always been modeling. I’ve always wanted to be a model. Modeling to me is more then just walking a stage, it’s about being an inspiration to others. Modeling is to give the confidence you have as a model to others that want to be confident in who they are and I look up to models who are so confident and beautiful on the inside and out, they inspire me and I want to be able to inspire others and for others to look at me as a role model.
What does it mean to be your own kind of beautiful?
- To be your own kind of beautiful means to strive to be as much as your self as you can possibly be. To be creative and original in your own way. To love who you are and not compare yourself to others because everyone is different and that’s such a good thing. But to love yourself for who you are because everyone is beautiful in THEIR own way! No matter shape, size, color, gender, or religion.... whatever the qualities that make up you, are the qualities that makes us all one of a kind.
Tell us about your modeling experience.
- My modeling experience is short but I did modeling classes with barbizon and other small gigs when I was younger. I participated in pageants as well.
What is your dream brand to model for?
- My dreams brand to model for is BoutineLa ultimately but to go larger then that I would love to model for American Eagle or Boohoo.
How would you describe your fashion style?
- I would describe my fashion style as unique and fashionable. I tend to wear a lot of tops that are cropped but very cute, I wear a lot of jean skirts, I like to dress up pretty much anywhere I go. It’s always a fashion show to me.
How important is self-awareness and confidence to you in your everyday life?
- Self-awareness and confidence are very important to me. I am a very self-aware person and I can say with confidence that I am a pretty confident individual.
What makes you beautiful/handsome?
- What makes me beautiful is that I see the good in everything. Whether it be a person or a situation I try to look at everything in a positive aspect. Whatever life throws my way I know that what’s meant to be will be and I look at this way a garden isn’t always beautiful sometimes it’s gonna go through some rainy days and sometimes you’ll have to pluck all of the weeds out of it before it’s beautiful again. I think that’s what makes me beautiful is that I see the good in any situation.
What would you say to another girl/guy your age who is struggling with their confidence?
- I would tell them to do things that are out of their comfort zone. Also do whatever it takes to make yourself feel confident and maybe that’s a certain type of clothing or style you like to wear or doing your hair differently! Whatever makes you feel comfortable in your own skin do it. Without the fear of what others will think! Confidence is key and once you’ve built your fence of confidence, it’s hard for it to be knocked down!