South Carolina, USA
Tell us about yourself
- I’m Christine I’m 19 years old. I’m from South Carolina when the tea is sweet like our accents. I’ve been modeling for 2 years Hannahnoelle is my 1st sign agency.
What is your biggest dream?
-My biggest dream is to be a model and a actress. Growing up this was always a thing that stuck to me. My high school transcript was all over the place on what i wanted to be and every year it change. A pilot my sophomore year... but i really just loved to travel. A Social worker my Jr year.... but I’m really just a good listener, know how to engage in conversation, love to help if i can. Then boom! My senior year... a model i said the final say so. Let’s be a model Chrissy let’s show out.
What does it mean to be your own kind of beautiful?
- Growing up i had to find my look. I didn’t know if i was going to be a nerd or a jock. So i got into makeup learning my face my tones, my eyebrows and eyeshadows. Same with my clothes dress up day by day see what looks make me feel “Chrissy”! And it felt amazing! As i did my look everyone around me was doing a little what i was doing. I guess that means i was doing something good that caught eyes. Being your own kind of beautiful is Important and phenomenal if you have your surroundings asking how you do it.
Tell us about your modeling experience.
- Modeling is something that i fell in love with. The hard work, the dedication, the passion. Modeling took a lot of understanding that it’s never really taking pictures. The preparation of this one shot that is taken and how everybody behind the picture made a image. Overall i love the networking.
What is your dream brand to model for?
My dream brand will always be a shoot with Nike. For makeup i would have to say Maybelline. And for fashion Tommy Hilfiger.
How would you describe your fashion style?
- When i model there are 3 main important things my Afro, my skin head to toe and my face. My hair is what catches everyone’s eyes! It has to be bouncy and full. My body has to stay fit. My face has to stay clear or have flawless makeup.
How important is self-awareness and confidence to you in your everyday life?
- Confidence is key to life! Not just for modeling. Pushing yourself everyday to do something big. You can’t be your own person without confidence. You have to love yourself sometimes. If you are strong mentally it’s crazy how physically and spiritually can be added on and you can be a POWERFUL person.
What makes you beautiful/handsome?
My personality. I’m from South Carolina we wave when passing each other. Excuse me if i missed and bump into you. Greet everyone with a smile. I’ve been around a good environment growing up. My personality is what makes me Beautiful. I have such a sweet heart. I hate when people try to get the best of me and try to kill my spirit but when sweet is all you know it stays with you. I am a very open minded person and get both sides.
What would you say to another girl/guy your age who is struggling with their confidence?
-i really would have a deep conversation. Life is really hard and a terrible place sometimes. And confidence would be something i would hate to see someone not have. That’s like coming home from a stressful job and coming home to a job at home. You got to have a peace of mind. Keep your head up and take your bad surroundings always. Look in the mirror 4 times a day.