1. Tell us about yourself.
I’m 17 and from Charlotte, NC. I am on a performance tumbling/dance team and ride horses!
2. What is your biggest dream?
To travel the world!
3. What does it mean to be your own kind of beautiful?
To my it means to be confident and love yourself exactly how you are, to not be caught up in social norms of what is “beautiful”. And to spread love to others not to bring them down for their differences, because those are what make us unique and beautiful.
4. Tell us about your modeling experience.
I have modeled for UCS, a gymnastics mat company once when I was around 12 and have modeled for a few Instagram companies.
5. What is your dream brand to model for?
6. How would you describe your fashion style?
Boho / Causal
7. How important is self-awareness and confidence to you in your everyday life?
Very important, A few years ago I went through a very hard time in my life where a a father figure had torn me down so much that I had lost my confidence and wasn’t me anymore. Since I have overcome that all, I realize that my confidence is so important to me and I never want to let anyone destroy that again.
8. What makes you beautiful?
I would have to say my personality is what I find most beautiful about myself, but if I had to choose one physical feature that I find the most beautiful it would be my eyes. I have always loved my eyes and they are my favorite thing about myself.
9. What would you say to another girl your age who is struggling with their confidence?
Firstly, that they are beautiful! Struggling with your confidence is hard, but it’s important to always keep your head up and your goals in place. Always believe in yourself, even when it’s hard to!