1. Tell us about yourself (where are you from, age, whatever you want to add)
My name is Bella C., I live in St Petersburg, Florida. I’m currently thirteen years old and I am in 8th grade. I enjoy playing club volleyball and working on my skills as an ukulele/guitar player and singer. I also speak both English and Spanish.
2. What is your biggest dream?
Ooh, that’s a really hard question, but right now, I’d say my biggest dream is to pursue a career in modeling, acting and singing, but since I’m only 13 I’m still trying to figure it all out.
3. What does it mean to “be your own kind of beautiful”?
To me, being beautiful means having a kind heart and a good outlook on life. A beautiful person is someone who is kind and treats others with respect.
4. Tell us about your modeling experience.
I’m currently aspiring to land my first paid gig!
5. What is your dream brand to model for?
I’m still trying to figure this out, but at the moment I’m into the brands found at Urban Outfitters, Tilly’s and Pacsun.
6. How would you describe your fashion style?
Right now I’m into beachy, casual lifestyle brands.
7. How important is self-awareness and confidence to you in your everyday life?
I still struggle with this myself, but I’m working on it and trying not to be so hard on myself all the time. It is important to love yourself!
8. What makes you beautiful?
I try to be beautiful from the inside, by being a good person and respecting everyone.
9. What would you say to another girl your age who is struggling with their confidence?
Everyone is beautiful in his or her own way, you just have to realize that, and own it.